Monday, February 24, 2014

Shirley temple black- sk hatcher.

Shirley timple black died on feb 10th. She was not only a famous childhood actress, but also a social and political advocate. She was a role model for women and an ambassador to the UN. She did many wonderful things for our nation and will he dearly missed.

She played a big part in my childhood. I watched all her films and as I grew and became involved in model UN (I am now the undersecretary general for the international GEMUN conference) she has been my role model in model United Nations along with acting. I am heartbroken by her death. 



http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/article/4352/original-child-star-shirley-temple-dies-at-85

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! She really was a big part of the twentieth century pop culture and world affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was such a cut little girl in all her movies. She was really Americas little darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very sad when someone who has touched so many hearts through their acting dies. I hated her throughout my childhood, I think it had something to do with being forced to watch her stuff by relatives over and over. Still sad to see such an iconic figure in pop culture gone!

    ReplyDelete