Monday, April 22, 2013

China Bird Flu Cases at 102- Iris Hughey

The number of bird flu cases in China has risen to 120, including 20 deaths. While seventy patients remain hospitalized, there is still no evidence of human to human transmission. So far the virus has mainly affected eastern China with 20 deaths and 102 cases. The current strain of bird flu hasn't been detected in humans until just last month. A team of experts are now in China conducting a week-long assessment of the virus. I hope they find a cure for this virus so that it doesn't infect or kill anyone else.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/world/asia/china-bird-flu/index.html?hpt=ias_c2

5 comments:

  1. I hope they find a cure or vaccine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the amount of people affected and killed has increased within a few weeks. I hope they find a cure as well! I also hope they're right about it not being human-to-human transmission; it could become a huge epidemic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote about that. Ha.

    JOSELOPEZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they can find the cure very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they find a solution and vaccine soon

    ReplyDelete