Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BLACK MAIL ( vanessa de la cruz)


Thousands of Australians received a numerous amount of   emails, chats, and text message of being threatened to be killed. All the  messages stated that the people who received a message for them, had to  pay a certain amount of money stated or someone would come and kill them. T he police say that they have never seen such a abundance size of death threats. The messages said read exactly how this is here, "Sum1 paid me to kill you. Get spared, 48hrs to pay $5000. If you inform the police or anybody, death is promised." These messages also included a web page where the victims could go and pay the amount requested. A surplus of people indeed informed the authorities and were promised that they would be unharmed. It was said that the elders or the uninformed of new technology would be the ones, that would possibly send the money not knowing another reason for outcome. I am truly concerned for these citizens I really hope they are kept safe and unharmed. If I would have received that message I don't know what I would do, I would in complete shock.
 
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/23/tech/australia-death-threat-text-messages/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment