Tuesday, November 11, 2014

ALEX FROM TARGET IS BASICALLY THE BLACK PLAGUE BY JACKSON SCOGGINS

Hey so there is this guy. His name is Alex. He is Basically the Black Plague. Let me tell you why. He was doing nothing. Just being a perfect little rat. When suddenly everyone knew about him. Because his popularity spread really fast. Like super fast. He did nothing but bagged stuff at a local Target. And now every teenage girl knows about him. That is crazy.

THE BLACK PLAGUE SPREAD REALLY FAST TOO. IN HISTORY THAT HAPPENED. WORLD HISTORY TBH. I MADE THE CONNECTION!!!

thank you

CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. Same. Also, I'm unsure if him becoming famous shows how awesome it is that social media can achieve such a thing or unfortunate that it was only because he's attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this is that crucial. I mean sure he didn't do anything to become famous but I'm pretty sure he didn't even know it he was go u no to get that popular based off of a picture. He became popular because he was adorable and he made a girls day but I see what you were tried to connect this with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know about Alex from Target, thanks! Its pretty astounding how random and spontaneous social media can be, this precise example is hilarious. Kudos to Alex from Target for being so hot and popular now. BTW, some hardcore History topic connection right there.

    ReplyDelete