Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"'Mum thinks I'm an idiot': Australian man admits 'surfing' dead whale was bad idea" By Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/world/asia/australia-man-dead-whale/index.html?hpt=wo_t4


This article talks about a dare devil from Australia who jumps into the water and climbs aboard a dead whale that is surrounded by sharks.  It says that even though he had no fear he would definitely not do that again.  He also confesses that he was an idiot for doing that.

I honestly thought this was absolutely hilarious!  There is a video of the man launching into the water and I couldn't stop laughing because it was so casual. Furthermore, I do understand that it is EXTREMELY dangerous and adding on to that thought, I would never EVER think of doing that.  I highly recommend going and watching the video and reading the article because it is really entertaining!

1 comment: