Monday, November 17, 2014

Women takes wrong cab, winds up in jail. By jack rogers

Www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2014/11/15/pkg-candiotti-us-traveler-detained-in-indonesia.cnn.html

Women took a cab in Indonesia and ended up in jail later that day because she was sharing a cab with a stranger that had illigal drugs so everyone in the cab got irrested.

I think that's a load of baloni because if I was taking a cab with a random person that had drugs then I got irrested for it I would start doing what ever I can to my self out of the situation because I didn't do anything to cause it so why should I get blamed for it!!

2 comments:

  1. I also agree this is "baloni," quite a large load actually as well. This is a stupid thing to be arrested for. Quentin Noble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is baloni. The woman shouldn't get in trouble just because she was in the cab with the guy who had drugs! She probably didn't even know about them. That's like putting two kids in time out because one've them was there when the other kid kicked another kid. If that makes sense

    ReplyDelete