Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cancer patient shot by Ayanna Evans

A 15 year old boy was shot and killed outside of his home on Saturday November 15,2014. Ryan Lara was battling cancer called Lymphoma.  Ryan was shot around 11:30 p.m. Wittiness said that Ryan was moving his parents vehicle from the street into the driveway when they heard shots being fired.
Family members of Ryan say that they saw a Grey four door sedan fleeing from the scene and a family member fired shots at the vehicle but it was unclear if anyone in the car was hit.Rayan was taken to Methodists hospital where he later died from critical injuries.



This story is really sad but doesn't add up. I'm trying to figure out why and who killed him. There are so many questions that need to answered. Also I believe gun control need to become stricter because I'm I pretty sure that the person who show me him was young as well. This young boy was my exact age which scares me because it just goes to show that death comes at any age.

2 comments:

  1. If gun control gets more strict than it is, criminals will still get the weapons off the black market and innocent people will be left with no way to protect themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ayanna, gun control does need to become more strict. Criminals might go to greater lengths still to get guns, but at least it won't be as easy as just walking in and buying them at the store. Honestly, it would be better if guns were banned completely, but I don't think that's possible with some of the whack-job gun enthusiasts in Texas.

    ReplyDelete