Saturday, September 17, 2016

http://www.wearewvproud.com/

9-year old Jackson Grubb had apparently committed suicide after being bullied alot.For a child who has to go through bulling at such a young age, inevitably committing suicide, it sad to see what the world will do to someone like him. I guess sometimes it's survival of the fittest,  but it's not right to make others kill themselves just because of other people's sad life's.My point in this is that we need to stop bulling now,  before all these people who have suffered don't die without being remmemberd. By:Edwin Guzman

2 comments:

  1. This is awful. I can't believe this happened. I understand that bullying is harmful to a person and I agree it must be stopped. I had no idea bullying could go this far and make a child commit suicide. Bullies are just mean people who think they can conquer others by the use of words. This is true. However by harming an individual in any way will not give them any self gain. It may result in a loss or punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete