Monday, September 26, 2016

Josh Nash 9/26

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/frisco/2016/09/26/teen-gets-life-sentence-gunning-parents-frisco-home

Summary
A teenager, the age of 16 shot and murderd his parents in Frisco two years ago. He will be sentenced to life in prison and must serve 30 years until patrol. He shot his father, Ryan callens two times and shot his mother, Maria Caleb's in her bed seven times.

Analysis
I believe that this young man was simply not thinking. I bet that he did this act caused by being the youngest boy in his family and he left he didn't get enough attention. Or he could've been depressed. But this crime had to come from something. And I bet that right now he's probably crying like a baby Bc his siblings hate and there's no one he can lean on. I am glad this boy is going to prison for life, he deserves it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know enough about this story but their might have been mental problems with this kid. Know one just shots his mom and dad for not getting enough attention. They should have put him in a mental hospital instead of prison in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete