Friday, November 30, 2012

Alcohol on trains!! Jared Brown



In Germany, there was a vote on if alchol should be legal or not on trains. 80 percent of those asked voted that alchol should be restricted on trains, 41 percent voted that it should be limited to only the restaurant car, and the other 14 percent said that they didn't want to see any restrictions. There are currently no rules pertaining Ro drinking on the train, but so many people have reported being harassed by drunken people on the train. I think drinking on the train should not be allowed.

Link
http://www.thelocal.de/opinion/20121128-46441.html

8 comments:

  1. I think it would overall be safer if alcohol wasn't allowed on the trains at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it should, it would be a lot safer. They could at least make a limit on how much you can drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree. They should have some guidance for drinking on trains just to ensure safety. Either it shouldn't be allowed at all, or there should be a limit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think alcohol should be allowed. People aren't in their right minds when they drink and alot of conflict could be avoided if the alcohol was consumed else where
    -Kennedi Mayes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is a bad idea to have alcohol on the train, and that it would be safer for everyone to not have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it would be bad to allow alcohol on the trains for safely reasons and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sydney. Either say nothing at all or allow it with a limit. I mean, if there are responsible enough people on the trains, what harm could it do? A free-for-all would be bad, no doubt. Safety is key in these situations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that alcohol shouldn't be available or allowed on big transportation systems like that

    ReplyDelete