Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sarah Oviedo - Train crashes into car in Italy!

 
 
Saturday in Italy there was a wreck, and unfortunetly a train slammed into a car. It killed 6 people and a rescuer described the scene as appalling! The vehicle was pretty much dragged 600 meters before the car and the train finally stopped. I find this article interesting because I had never heard of an event like this actually happening,until I spotted this picture and read the article. It's sad to know 6 people lost there lives, but it really reflects and shows how dangerous it is to not stop your vehicle when you're supposed to, or being aware while driving across railroad tracks. It's very important for drivers to be aware, and this article could be a wake-up call to careless drivers. Investigators are still working on what exactly happend.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so sad. My prayers go out to the families that were affected by this horrible crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article also. It is very sad that 6 people died. The train system in Europe is so important and commonly used, I am surprised there are not more safety warnings located at crossings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWH. This is terrible! I pray for the familys as they mourn over the deaths.

    ReplyDelete