Saturday, November 24, 2012

Children Face Sex Abuse by England Gangs- Ausia Jones


         Thousands of children in England were victims of sexual exploitation by gangs and groups over the past 14 months. The report comes in the wake of a series of scandals involving sexual abuse of children. Its findings are a wake-up call, says the children's commissioner for England. Another 16,500 young people in England were at high risk of being sexually exploited. Gang violence s spreading everywhere throughout the world. I think this is so sad and terrifying. People should treat people how they want to be treated. Hopefully they get this problem under control. The victims are definately in my prayers. 



6 comments:

  1. This is so sad! They need to do more to protect the children being exploited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is horrible news! Nobody should have to go through that, especially the children. They need to get to the bottom of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awful that this is happening, and it needs to be stopped. Also, this isn't the only place where gang violence like this occurs. I hope they are able to put a stop to this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrible, I can't imagine how these children must feel. I hope the gangs that were doing this get caught and put behind bars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These gangs must have a big presence in England. Hopefully they get arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely horrible incident. I do hope that they get arrested and punished. I am so grateful that I live in such a safe environment.

    ReplyDelete