Monday, November 26, 2012

Sex Abuse By:Zaria Chambers

Many children in England have been sexually assaulted by gang members. This has brought much concern on young children and their families. There were over 2,000 children sexually assaulted from August 2010 to October 2011. Many of these children have been beaten, abducted, and trafficked. Many of the kids are in high danger. Many people urge younger people to be aware of their surroundings.


I think that this article has a negative impact on readers because of the abuse that is happening to the children in England. I also think that it is a negative impact on readers because it talks about gangs and what they do to these young children. I knew that the article had to do with danger to children because of the title sex abuse. I hope that all the people who are involved with this get arrested and get put in prison for the rest of their life because of the hurt it is causing children and their families.




Source:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/21/world/europe/uk-children-abused/index.html

6 comments:

  1. This is horrible! I know that when I personally think of England, I think of happy and safe. Because of that, I find this very shocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad. I've heard about this a while ago when i was living close to where the violence was happening. It's so unfortunate and horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad. I've heard about this a while ago when i was living close to where the violence was happening. It's so unfortunate and horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is terrible and appalling. I never would've expected England to be the place where this all happened. It completely shocks me. How could the government let something like this even occur? My perception of England has definitely been changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... honestly this is very shocking. I have always viewed that community to be very well connected and mainly peaceful. Now that gangs are acting up scares me and I bet the people that live in those areas. I hope that adults and protective powers will know what to do to stop the gangs and protect these children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaria Stern
    It is so sad that the children in England, or any place of high sex abuse, have to be scared or concerened about things like this. The negative view this gives England is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete