Monday, November 26, 2012

ruby aguilar, 14 dead in a workshop in germany

A fire in Germany, at a workshop leaves 14 dead bodies and several more injured. Victims were identified as workers. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/26/world/europe/germany-workshop-fire/index.html?hpt=ieu_c2
                                         Analysis
*CNN created the article
*I think its good that they take the time to write about important things all over the world, Its shows that there is danger all over, and where ever.
*I did not know anything about this topic.
*I know that a fire and disaster can happen anywhere, and to anyone.
*I think the article was written mainly for the people in Europe but for anyone that wants to know about other events in different parts of the world.
Ruby Aguilar 

1 comment:

  1. That's really unfortunate! I'm curious to know how the fire started! If it was on purpose, accident, explosion, ect.

    ReplyDelete