Monday, September 24, 2012

Full House Reunion!

We all remember Full House; It was a TV show loved by all Americans. For the 25th anniversary of when the show first aired, the cast had a reunion! In attendence was Bob Saget, John Stamos, Jodie Sweetin, Lori Loughlin, Dave Coulier, Andrea Barber, and Candace Bure. The Olsen twins were unable to make the reunion due to their work schedule. The group caught up, make a music video, and even had a cake with the house from the show on it! What a blast!


Source: 
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/a--full-house--reunion----with-two-vacancies.html 

6 comments:

  1. Ah! I used to watch reruns of that every Saturday!
    -Kennedi Mayes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy! I used to watch that show every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just awesome. I grew up watching Full House and the news brings tears of joy to my eyes!! I am very happy to see the whole gang back together. Maybe they'll make new episodes. Haha, NO. That should never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I loved that show so much!!! I would always get up extra early every morning to watch it!!

    ReplyDelete