Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Phone 5 by Milan Hamilton

 Piles of Apple's new iPhone 5 sit in boxes in an Apple store in Paris.

  Thousands of fans stood in overnight lines in front of the Apple Store to be among the first to buy an I phone 5. Some had been there all week. The I phone 5 features a bigger screen, lighter and slimmer frame, faster processor and 4G LTE wireless connections. The I phone is the most popular smart phone since its existence and has sold over 244 million units since it unveiled 5 years ago. This is important because the electronics that are coming out now are affecting the technology industry. Are economy is quickly becoming more technologically advanced. This a good thing but is also something that people should watch out for. We don't want technology taking over our lives. The I phone has been the big thing in the past week. It was important for someone to right an article about it to give us more information about the phone.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/21/tech/mobile/iphone-5-release/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

4 comments:

  1. How many iPhones are they going to come out with. I will never wait overnight for a phone, that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a couple people who waited out the night to get their new iphone. I think it's a very helpful phone in this environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats nect iphones 6-500? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I even ask the question what's next? Let's just say Iphone 5s is around the corner! Waiting in line for a phone is ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete