Monday, September 24, 2012

Women fell 19 stories. By: ruby aguilar

Sunday, September 23, 2012, A women fell 19 stories and died. The accident was in Dallas. She was 25 years old and was visiting friends at their apartment. Her brother told Channel 4 she was sitting on the ledge of the apartments, shifted her legs, lost her balance and fell which sadly cost her life. Pictures taken have not been released.

The article was from channel 4, Alice Wolke. The article is written in third person. The article was updated to the channel 4 website today, September 24. I had seen a small preview of it on a commercial, I think its sad how this young lady lost her live this way. I think the article was written to get people to know about the accidents that happen daily.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/19624485/friends-family-mourn-woman-who-fell-19-stories
By: ruby aguilar

9 comments:

  1. That's so sad! This is why I'm afraid of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad:( That's the reason why me and my clumsy self stays away from the edges of things
    -Kennedi Mayes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sad! I agree with Myles 100 percent I HATE heights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sad and I can't imagine what the brother is going through if he saw it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that she would hang her legs off of a balcony, I would be too scared. At least she died fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awful!! My prayers go out to the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrible. My prayers go out to this family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why would you sit on a 19 story building with your legs hanging off the end???? But still, praying for her family.

    ReplyDelete