Monday, September 24, 2012

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2012/09/24/demi-lovato%E2%80%99s-weight-struggles-began-at-age-three/

Demi Lavato has always had a problem with her weight ,weather she was skinny or she was thick. I can honestly say I understand how that feels because I was never the skinny one. I'M STILL NOT no one ever accepted me for who I was being fat as society calls it ! I never want to be skinny  but I would like to be small ! I also have a confidence issue so one day I hope I can over come that and I pray Demi will to because I truly look up to her !!!!!!!!




“I remember being three years old in a diaper and rubbing my hand over my stomach, like I remember thinking in my head, ‘I wonder if one day this will ever be flat?’ It just continued. I’ve always had self-confidence issues… and it also didn’t help that I had kids in school at such a young age that were really, really naturally very thin, so I always felt like the bigger one of the group.”
- Demi Lavato

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone feels like this at some time. I'm so glad Demi is back:)

    ReplyDelete