Monday, November 4, 2013

maine's democratic congressman is gay? by polly hynds-riddle

Maine's democratic congressman Mike Michaud came out as gay but asks why it should matter. he will be the first openly gay governor in us history if he is elected again, and judging bey the reaction he is likely to be!

i think this is wonderful i am really happy this is happening. this shows how much people are beginning to accept this. i have always felt it wouldn't change anything. this man is really great!








source

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I am happy that the majority were accepting of the congressman's sexuality. It shows just how much people's attitudes towards sexuality have become more open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope this man is reelected! I hope that more states and countries around the world can accept gay people eventually. I'm glad that we're making progress, though, and this is just another step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete