Sunday, November 10, 2013

Typhoon by BEtte Rathjen

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/10/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A typhoon hit the Philippines recently and the damage is aweful. The death toll is not known now, but it is increasing quickly. Houses were destroyed, There is no electricity, no water, and no food. Hospitals are over flowing with patients.

I think this is really bad and I hope they can find more survivors and I hope that some of the hospitalized patients are ok. This is a serious and scary event and I think that more rescue teams should be sent over.

5 comments:

  1. Yah, I find it really sad for the 10000+ people to be killed over a typhoon. More rescue teams should be sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they find more survivors, this is really scary! I agree, more rescue teams should be sent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope these people are helped. Other countries should help them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope these people are all okay! This is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrible! I hope many people are willing to help them out.

    ReplyDelete