Sunday, November 24, 2013

Toronto mayor STILL wont resign/ By Jackson Daughety

Toronto mayor Robert Ford once again admits to his mistakes. He also still refuses to resign. He said: "I want to move forward, but I also know to move forward I have to make changes in my life, which I can assure you that I will do," he added. "I love the work I do, and I'm going to keep doing it." which is a noble thing to say, but his promises get increasingly meaningless as he continues to make more and more treacherous mistakes, making a fool of himself, as well as the city of Toronto. This is seriously getting out of hand. There has to be some law that allows people to impeach the mayor, or something of that sort. Even if this law doesn't exist, they just need to get rid of this guy at all costs. The longer he is on office the worse he becomes. http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/03/world/americas/canada-toronto-mayor-crack/index.html?hpt=wo_bn5

4 comments:

  1. I wish this mayor would have enough sense to resign himself. He must have heard of what he looks like to the world. Too often politicians try to hold on to office to keep in a position of power and wealth instead of really thinking of what's good for the people. It's so ironic that the people we choose to represent the people usually don't have us as their first priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy he has already been caught with very bad drugs and saying violent things he need to resign already or they need to impeach him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy Fallon makes the situation a whole lot funnier. You should watch it on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that he's still in office. Even if they can't impeach the mayor, this is a notable exception.

    ReplyDelete