Monday, December 17, 2012

Amy Winehouse Tomb Revisited By Kendall Ray

     A year after the grammy-award winning artist was found dead in her home her casket it revisited.
     Why her grave was reopened to try to get answers to some mystery questions. they had ruled that Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning, but now they are not so sure. 
     The re-inspection is scheduled to begin on January 8 as the new year rings in. The woman who was supposed be the assistant deputy coroner, Suzanne Greenway, has lost her position that he husband had granted her. She lost this job after it was found out that she had not been registered lawyer in the U.K. for five years.
     Amy Winehouse was a beloved British singer that cilmbed her way to fame with er blues-y voice and unique personality. She was discovered dead on July 23, 2011 at her home in London.

Analysis: I think that reopening Amy Winehouse's probe will let us know that really happened since we were not so sure the first time. I know that I personally would be really interested in what actually happened since I was such a big fan of hers. Hopefully we will know the truth.

Amy Winehouse outside Westminster Magistrates Court in London on July 23, 2009.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/17/showbiz/amy-winehouse-probe/index.html?hpt=ieu_c2

3 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan and I'm very curious to see what they discover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the find out what really caused her death. It'd finally bring peace to all her fans and especially family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you. I for one am very anxious to see what they find and secondly, I think it would definitely brong her fans and family to peace. I hope that the truth will be revealed.

    ReplyDelete