Monday, December 10, 2012

Prank call gone awfully wrong :( - By Anneke Davis

One "harmless" prank call, for laughs and for ratings on an Australian News Radio Channel lead to the sucicidal death of a Nurse. This call was made to the same hospital, where Prince Williams wife, Catherine was. The two Radio djs decided to call the hospital jokingliy and pretending to be the "Queen" and asking about Kate and how she was doing.


Okay, so I have a few words to say about this, first off I saw this on TV and i was kinda confused to why this woman killed herself over this call, It had to be something pretty bad. So I asked my dad and he said they only played bits and peices of the audio from the prank call made, which at that point sounded alright to me, nothing bad was said. Yet again this is national News so I assumed whatever the bad things they said in the call they wouldnt put on the Tv, So I was like alrighty lets look this up. I watched about 5 differnt
News intervies on these people...same clips...same story, I still didnt understand what was so wrong? These people were crying and all of this and I was like WHAT DID THEY SAY ?? Soooo what better to get  things than youtube...I went on Yoiutube and found the FULL Audio of the prank call made. To be honest, it was actually pretty funny, I laughed their accents were hilarious and the dogs...and ect..it was a HARMLESS PRANK CALL. So I'm sitting here thinking...WHY did this nurse do  SUICDIE over THIS??????? No one actually knows. I went through the comments people wee saying that the nurse already had some things going on and this call was not the case. The press OBVIOUSLY just jumped to conclusions here, claiming this the reason in why this woman killed hereself since she killed herself 3 days AFTER the fact. I'm thinking WHY would she do it three days after....why didnt she do it the day of? In three days alot can happpen, so something could have happened in that period of time that the police, the rest of the world DONT know about. They havent even completed a full investigation to this before putting all this crap on the news assuming that the lady killed herself over the call, whcih is in my opinion NOT the case. Finish investigation before you start pointing fingers.

-Anneke Davis

Source:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505270_162-57558185/prank-call-radio-hosts-apologize-shattered-over-apparent-nurse-suicide/

-Anneke Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment