Monday, October 24, 2016

Aeva Ramirez #2, Violating anti-vaccine parents

In Colorado, the Department of public health and environment are forcing parents who do not believe in vaccines to sign a form basically admitting that they're wrong. Many people believe that this is violating the parents first amendment and many people are protesting. The HSDLA filed a lawsuit but the charges have been dropped. Many people are banding together and have signed a petition with 16,000 signatures.

This really hits home with me and I believe this is really wrong. There has been scientific evidence that proves how bad shots can be. I grew up in house hold that doesn't support government approved shots and believes in a more natural way of healing. I have great health and have actually not had to suffer from a lot of sicknesses that my friends have gone through even when receiving shots to fight them off. My mom said she would sign it if it protected me and kept me in school, but it would never change her beliefs. A parent raises their child with their health in mind and my mom has defiantly done that.    

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/colorado-forced-anti-vaccine-parents-to-sign-form-admitting-theyre-wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment