Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Josh Nash posts

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/10/26/richardson-mother-shot-killed-husband-police-say


Summary

A man, the name of Ahmed shot his wife 8 times which sadly ended her life. This incident happened in a parking lot in front of a Starbucks at night. Ahmed is getting a very deserved sentence and is held  up to a $525,000 bond.

Analysis

I think that this is terrible. Nobody deserves to die this way or ever be in this situation and feel the pain she must've felt. I hope that this man gets a large sentence in which he won't be getting out of prison any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe this happened! Either the man really hated his wife or he is just messed up. There must be a reason behind this. Okay, I get he wanted to kill her, but really? Eight shots? I agree that this man deserves a large sentence for what he has done. This makes me wonder why he would have done it. I hope this man stays in prison for a long time.

    ReplyDelete