Monday, October 17, 2016

Jozzelyn Alejandro #3 (second six weeks)

Like his father, Donald Trump Jr. echoed his father's rhetoric, saying in one appearance that a "disproportionate amount" of undocumented immigrants were bad for society.
"By the way you can't, you can't even make fat jokes now without, like, there's a whole segment of people that like, that's almost the worst one like, it's easier to, like, do a racial thing, than it is a fat one because everyone knows they're fat and they get really offended that--," he said. said it wasn't possible to say anything as a politician without being criticized."That's the problem with, I mean, you can't say anything anymore without them being criticized," he said. Donald Trump's brand is 'plummeting,' biographer says "They yell at the kids like, yeah 'You didn't do good, you forgot to turn! And then they do these interviews where it's like 'Oh she loves doing pageants it's her whole life," said one host. "'Help me, help me.'" Trump Jr. said there was footage on the The Apprentice cutting room that would appeal to those with a "sick sense of humor." The appearance occurred shortly after his father's announcement speech where he said some Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals. "He's not talking about people that are just here doing, he's talking about people, again, there's a big element coming across and if you speak to people that are on the Texas border -- and he said it very clearly -- 'listen, I'm sure there's some great people too just trying to do better for themselves. I understand that,'" he said in a 2015 appearance shortly after his father announced his candidacy. "And honestly, I don't think that anyone with a straight face -- then again, if they're playing politics -- can with a straight face say that that's not a reasonable stance I mean it's ridiculous." began to mouth the word, but hesitated, explaining he wasn't sure if he could say the word on the radio."Well that's the interesting thing, you know, people come on the show because, you know, they're often times trying to rebuild some of their image and everything, but if they, you know, if they're acting like a b--, just a bad person, people are like, 'I can't believe they're such a-- ,'" Trump Jr."I wanted to say it then I realized," Trump Jr.
"You wanted to say b****," a host said."Then I was thinking wait a second, I'm on radio, and I was like wait a second we're on satellite so I can probably say it," Trump Jr."At least we know you want to say b****," said the host."I did wanna say it," he said."I mean, so many people, you know, they're just worried about, you can't say something bad about Obama, not because you actually have a strong stance against his platform, but because that makes you a racist," Trump Jr.

I personally think that this just proves to show that the saying the apple does not fall far from the tree is a million percent correct.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/17/media/don-jr-on-shock-jock-radio/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment