Monday, October 17, 2016

Josh Nash post

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/10/17/2-men-shot-grocery-store-near-fair-park-6-year-old-girl-injured-drive-shooting-last-week

Summary

Last week at a grocery store near Fair-park (the state fair) there was a drive-by shooting. Demarcus Williams was shot dead in the parking lot of the store. On the same night around that time, a little 6 year old girl was shot in the chest and was rushed to a hospital fighting for her life, she is alive! The police have not found d the murderer yet, but are doing the best they can.

Analysis

I believe that this case is terrible. Who just goes up and kills a man and I hurts a little 6 year old girl? I truly hope that this man gets found and is charged with a big sentence in prison.

2 comments:

  1. Its terrible that an innocent child has to go through this. I know that this event will change her life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are crazy. I hate that the little girl had to go through that. But, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I guess.

    ReplyDelete