Monday, October 24, 2016

Current Event 7 Shannah Roberts

Clinton leads by 5% heading into the final two weeks before the election.

In recent polls, Clinton is at 49% with Trump at 44%. Hillary has boosted her support from younger voters and non-whites while Trump has boosted support from whites without college degrees which is the majority of  his supporters.
 My honest opinion is just please god not trump. we've progressed so much and we don't need to fall back further back.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the fact that Hillary isn't the best candidate in the world and she certainly isn't a saint. But the fact is that Trump has no experience and I disagree with many of his opinions and comments. And to be honest, if I had to choose between the two I'd take Hillary any day.

    ReplyDelete