Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane in Haiti by Megan Darlington

Out of 65 deaths in the Caribbean, 51 came from Haiti! A horrible hurricane swept its way through Haiti ruining so many things in their country including, banana crops, bridges, and homes! The main part of the deaths were in the southern part of the country which shows that the hurricane swept through lower on the globe. Many people of that country are in horrible conditions!
http://news.yahoo.com/hurricanes-death-toll-rises-65-caribbean-131150947.html
This was written yesterday so the news is stil pretty recent. I think the hurricane is a tragic mishap. I really hope everyone affected by thye hurricane gets help and is alright!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I can't believe how harmful the storm has been! my thoughts go out to all the families of those lost in haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so surprising, I can't believe one storm can do some much damage!

    ReplyDelete