Monday, October 29, 2012

Today, Talking Politics is just plain nasty :Deyzya Hardeman

Do you understand how destructive it is to talk about politics in 2012? To this point we are a nation divided because of this election.
"Just ask Stacey Dash, an African-American actress who was attacked on Twitter for abandoning her support for Obama and daring to publicly endorse Mitt Romney for president. The actress, who starred in the movie "Clueless" and the cable TV drama "Single Ladies," tweeted: "Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. Team Romney...Vote Romney." excerpt from cnn.com
If you actually think about it the nation is slowly going back to what it used to be. I, myself thik that talking politics is nasty because you never know what the other person thinks. I has people hype to vote or to stand up in America.

Deyzya Hardeman

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I think sometimes the political parties create a little too much division!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, I think Washington might have been right when he told us that political parties would be the end of our nation. Although I have a strong preference of one candidate over the other, I can't help think that I haven't made the decision on the one, and that I have baan absorbing opinions from those around me. I worry about getting too involved in politics. I would love to run for office someday and make some of these opinions heard. If we are too separated, nothing will really get done, we'll just be waiting on the next election.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallly don't pay attention to politics anymore because of all the the dirty fighting that goes on. They always try to find the worst in each other and it just makes all of them look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is sad to see how much fighting comes out of political parties! I know people are entitled to their opinions because we live in a free country but sometimes politics can get out of hand

    ReplyDelete