Monday, October 22, 2012

Lance Armstrong's Tragedy By: Taylor Marsh

The legandary Lance Armstrong was stripped of his medals and banned from cycling all together. Also they are asking for money back. Basically the only thing that wasnt taken away from him was the yellow jerseys he won. This is terrible what happened to him, and in my opinion he deserved every single award and recognition he was given.
Watch this video

Soruces: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/22/sport/lance-armstrong-controversy/index.html?npt=NP1

2 comments:

  1. What did he do? and I also heard he was rude to the people he worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TeeDee: He supposedly took drug enhancers to make him perform well in his races. Anyways, I found this article to be very intriguing, I would have to say that I do not think that he should lose his medals. Next time, commas and apostrophes would help ;)

    ReplyDelete