Monday, October 22, 2012

Mexican CHOCOLATE Chosen for International Chocolate Guide

It is the first time a Mexican chef and his chocolate have been chosen for the international chocolate guide. Jose Ramon Castillo was selected in September for the 2012 edition of the guide. This year it is located in Paris. The guide is called "Club des Croqueurs Chocolat" and it is made up of large groups of passionate chocolatiers professionals all around the world. The club's 2012 edition willl debut at the October 31-November 4. This club originated in 1981 and each member tastes over 1,000 chocolates and cocoa products each year to decide which is the best.

My source: http://mexicotoday.org/

This article was written on Monday, October 22, 2012. It was written by Mary from Mexico Today. I found this article interesting because I am a chocolate lover and I would be honored to even taste any of these chocolates. The author's point of view shows the event as a wonderful time filled with great chocolate. This article will be directed to obviously chocolate lovers and it will inform them what goes on worldwide with chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan if chocolate, but this guy's chocolate must be really really GOOD to receive such an honour for just chocolate. It's interesting how chocolate could be such a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had mexican chocolate before so I have no idea what it tastes like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lucy!! I think Hershey's Chocolate is a marvel in and of itself. I can only imagine how ah-mazing THIS guys chocolate would be. Maybe one day I'll get to try it! Great article, by the way. Next time the last name of the original author would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we'll be able to try this choclate in America one day.

    ReplyDelete