Saturday, October 26, 2013

Factory explosion by Bette Rathjen

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/24/world/americas/mexico-juarez-factory-explosion/index.html?hpt=ila_c2

An explosion at a candy factory in Mexico caused 42 people to be injured, 11 seriously injured, and at least one killed. The explosion also caused part of the roof to blow off. I think that this accident is awful and that they need to be more careful in order to be safe. I also wonder what caused the building to explode. This is really scary and I hope all of the family and friends of these victims are ok. It is hard to write alot about this accident because they dont know what caused it, but it is a terrible tragedy and I hope they are more careful reassembling the building.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy things like this seem to happen quite often. I hope they find out what caused it to avoid this situation in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is crazy. I hope they find out what caused it!

    ReplyDelete