Friday, December 16, 2016

Ian Hille current events 2 2nd period

CNN just did a Report on how "comfort" foods aren't actually going to help you or comfort you when you are stressed; apparently superfoods and healthy foods like fruits and veggies. And we all know with finals coming next week we are all going to be stressed. So instead of going over to 7/11 before or after school and getting a bunch of junk food why not just go get some fruit? Chances are isn't going to help you more than the other junk food you could get.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/health/foods-to-reduce-stress-anxiety/?iid=ob_homepage_10-test_featured_pool

1 comment:

  1. It's easier said than done. However, I know that when I eat healthier, that I feel much better than when I eat a bunch of junk food. I will do my best.

    ReplyDelete