Saturday, December 17, 2016

Current event #4 3rd six weeks - Leo Sanchez

NEWS PEOPLE TRYING REALLY HARD TO GET THAT CASH

This is something i have noticed every time that I go on a news website to do these current events or other. Just about every news site have several ads some even bigger than the actual story. Lots of the recommended titles in "Story's you might like" are clickbait, clickbait is a often misleading title to capture your attention so you want to view it. Clickbait is a common practice on sites like YouTube because the more views your content gets the more money you get. I hear talk all the time of news/media places that twist story's and facts to appeal to there audience. I pose the question can you trust news outlets that want your cash? Or that want to tell you the news. I dont really know why I wrote this but eh..
Source: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment