Thursday, December 22, 2016

chantel washington:lethal explosion

On Tuesday at least 35 people died in a massive series of explosions in Mexico. It was a bunch of debt a blast that said smoke into the sky and ship the ground in neighboring towns. 28 people who died have been identified but the rest me take a little more time. The government of Mexico, Eruviel Avila Villegas, instructed his administration to assist with the cost of funerals. The explosion started in a fireworks store where there are many people buying fireworks for the upcoming holidays.

I don't know how the explosion really started but I think that people should really try to be more careful with fireworks. I'm sure every year there's some kind of accident associate it with fireworks. If people really want to enjoy fireworks I think I should leave it up to the professionals because they know how to do it safely to where no one gets hurt.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/americas/mexico-fireworks-market-explosion/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment