Monday, May 20, 2013



Australian politician injured in kangaroo attack -Jamie Lerman


A kangaroo attacked an Australian politician  He suffered cuts and gashes all up down his leg. He was on a morning jog when it suddenly turned violent. "It started hopping around, it was a bit panicked. I ducked for cover and ended up on the ground. The kangaroo jumped on me in its attempt to get away." said the politician  After the kangaroo attacked him, it ran off in the opposite direction.
This really isn't something you hear every day. We never stereotype kangaroos as being violent, but after all they are wild animals. If you're ever in Australia, keep an eye out for crazed kangaroos.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/17/world/asia/australia-politician-kangaroo-attack/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

3 comments:

  1. I agree that hearing about incidents like this one is very rare. I'm glad that the politician is okay. I wonder what drove the kangaroo to attack him in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kangaroo wanted his donut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so weird. I have never thought of kangaroos to be mean. I have always thought they were nice, but I guess I have never come into contact with one so I would never know. I guess this warns people to be careful around wild animals even though they may seem nice, they can hurt you in a minute if they feel provoked.

    ReplyDelete