Monday, May 20, 2013

Hot air balloons collide in Turkey; 3 dead By: Halle Van De Hey

      In this article written by Gul Tuyysuz of CNN, talks about a hot air ballon collision in Turkey that ultimately killed three Brazilian tourists. This accident also injured 22 people. The accident specifically occurred in Cappadocia, Turkey. It was reported that the ballon's envelop ripped open, after colliding with another ballon's basket. This crash is the latest in a series of crashes that have happened this year.

     I think this is so scary. I am afraid of heights and I could never imagine this happening. I am so sorry for the people who were involved in the crash, and hope everyone who was injured is ok. I am also sorry for the families who were affected by this tragedy.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/20/world/europe/turkey-balloon-crash/index.html?hpt=ieu_c2

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it would be an extremely scary experience. Something obviously needs to be fixed if they have had multiple crashes this year in the same area.

    ReplyDelete