Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Daiel Maraire

The Billboard awards were sunday night and I couldn't help but notice that the was some sort of bulling going on between Justin Bieber and the audience . "Justin Bieber was greeted with an unusual sound when he accepted the Milestone Award at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards: booing. The singer responded to his critics with a heartwarming speech that won the crowd over ... just kidding. "I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously," Beebs insisted, without taking his sunglasses off. "All this other bull should not be spoken of." Bieber also said "I'm 19 years old ... I think I'm doing a pretty good job" and "I really just want to say it should really be about the music. It should be about the craft that I'm making." The Milestone Award is a new accolade that's voted for by fans, so it's no surprise that Bieber won." 
-http://now.msn.com/justin-bieber-booed-at-billboard-music-awards?ocid=ansnow11

Not only after reading this but also after watching it I was a bit disappointed because believe it or not that is a type of bullying and nobody deserves that no matter what you do regardless weather the world thinks you deserve it or not . 

No comments:

Post a Comment