Saturday, September 21, 2013

Man orders the "McEverything" by Julia F

In Wisconsin one man had one strange thing on his bucket list. He made a goal to go to Mc Donald's and order each and every lunch and breakfast sandwich and stack it all together. When the man ordered this the people were shocked and questioned if we could eat all of this. Some people absolutely loved his idea or hated it. 

So this article interested me because it is truly sad how fast food such as Mc Donald's has been a big part of a lot of people's lives. When he said people either love or hate the idea... I guess I'm in the middle. I think it's great how he's being free to do what he wants but I mean c'mon I can't imagine how many calories there are.  Now I think he should add going to the gym everyday on his bucket list. 
http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/09/19/man-builds-141-33-mceverything-dream-sandwich/?hpt=ea_bn2

8 comments:

  1. my question is.... how much did all this cost!? how much did it cost his wallet and his body to eat all those things?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so I went on to Mcdonalds website to calculate the nutrition.For just the breakfast sandwhiches alone, these were the numbers:
    7350 calories
    392 grams of fat
    160 grams of sat. fat
    3125 mg of Cholesterol
    18330 mg of sodium
    649 grams of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. What world do we live in where eating this amount of food is not only possible, but actually desirable!?

      Delete
    2. This is very disgusting, its most likely a waste of food and a waste of money. I wonder the same, is he actually going to eat it all? After eating all of that, he would probably be dead or really ill after all that unhealthy stuff. Hopefully he was sharing it with everyone in his neighborhood.

      Delete
  3. That is just sad and gross. Why would someone do that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean do what you want to do, but really come on!!!!!!! Gross....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean do what you want to do, but really come on!!!!!!! Gross....

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so unhealthy, and McDonalds in terrible for you! I wonder if it affected his body any?

    ReplyDelete