Monday, September 23, 2013

Son reunites with father after kidnapping by scarlet chimney

Twelve years ago , a boy was abducted by his own grandmother in Florida. The boys father went to work and when he returned home his son and the grandmother were gone. Police later on found the boy was allegedly abducted 12 years ago. The family was reunited and the woman's court date is in a few days 
Crime in the cities are at the all time high it seems. You can't even trust your own family. I hope the woman goes to jail for a long time.

Link here- 
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/23/justice/abducted-son-reunites-with-father/index.html?c=homepage-t

8 comments:

  1. This is so awful! I can't believe a child's own grandmother would abduct the child. She must be crazy. I do hope she goes away for a long time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the family was reunited! The grandmother must be crazy to kidnap her own grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy they finally found the child and he's reunited with his parents. I wonder why the grandmother felt the need to do this, though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's terrifying to think that your own family would take away your child I wonder if it was his mom or his wife's mom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm so happy the boy is finally reunited with his family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that the family was reunited, but I think it might be little bitter sweet for the father depending on the boys age when he was kidnapped, after not seeing him for twelve years he might not even remember his own dad.However, its great that they are together again, I cant imagine what would motivate that woman to kidnap her grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that the family was reunited, but I think it might be little bitter sweet for the father depending on the boys age when he was kidnapped, after not seeing him for twelve years he might not even remember his own dad.However, its great that they are together again, I cant imagine what would motivate that woman to kidnap her grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This shows you can't trust anyone these days.

    ReplyDelete