Monday, September 30, 2013

Sexting. By; Kindle Kelley

Sexting is a serious crime, especially now since a 44 year old teacher named Bryan Tyman was caught sexting 3 of his students and sending nude pictures of his areas to them. He is also charged with having sex with one of his former students before she was 16, because 16 is the legal age for where they are from.

In my opinion that is disgusting, you send your kids to school to be educated. Not to be sexually preyed on. If I was the girls parents I would be furious. These girls were not even 16, and why in the world would a 44 year old man want anything to do with girls 16 and younger? Now that this has happened I wonder if he has also done it to other students but they are scared to admit it? If I was one of the parents I would definitely be looking into that. The fact that this man isn't even going to prison disgusts me, how much more does he need to do with these girls to go to prison? I would be furious.

Source: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/23331182/parents-outraged-over-expected-sexting-plea

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even come up with a word to describe how horribly disgusting this is. This man needs to go to church and ask God for forgiveness. I can't imagine how the girls must have felt when they started receiving these texts.

    ReplyDelete