Thursday, March 28, 2013

Police investigate UK girl's fatal mauling by dogs By: Halle Van De Hey

        In this article Laura Smith- Spark, of CNN, talks about a 14-year-old girl who was brutally killed by a pack of dogs, at a friends house, in Britain. Last Wednesday the girl was identified as Jade Anderson. Four out of the five dogs were shot and killed, the fifth contained. The police are still looking for clues as to why the dogs attacked. This attack was a great shock to everyone in Britain because these dogs are some of the few breeds not banned by the law. This will be a major upset in the laws in Britain, and will make the restrictions even larger.

        This is so terrible! I can't believe that something like this can happen. People around the world, are near dogs every day, and I cannot even begin to imagine something like this happening. Dogs are some of my favorite animals and this will remind me that I always need to be careful, because you never know what can happen.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/world/europe/uk-dogs-kill-girl/index.html?hpt=ieu_c2

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that dogs could kill a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for that girls family having to realize that dogs out of all animals killed that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sad. I love dogs, too, and it's always depressing to here about dog attacks. There must have been a reason they attacked so viciously. I don't believe they did it randomly or for no reason.

    ReplyDelete