Monday, November 28, 2016

Ellie Bush current event

An Ohio state student crashed his car into pedestrians, slashed them with a knife, and shot them. Eleven people were rushed to the hospital in critical condition. The incident is being investigated by the FBI but there is no confirmed information.

I don't understand why there are so many shootings all the time. It makes me so sad because there are in the news very frequently. It makes me mad that a person would do that to other people.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/28/ohio-state-reports-active-shooter-columbus-campus/94540050/

5 comments:

  1. This is so sad. I hope he gets locked up for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. The world has become such an unsafe place, and it seems to be getting worse and worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sad, we gain trust from time to time then in a blink of an eye , all that trust and hopes are gone. People die every day for something really dumb. Makes me feel uncomfortable. Society now and days is pretty messed up. I hope that that bless on gets locked up for good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way I'm reading this, if the FBI can't figure out the reason for it, than the student did it just to do it, and that is far from okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope for better days . Sometimes is its he wrong place at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete