Monday, November 28, 2016

Jill Stein Potential President? Alex Travell

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/politics/jill-stein-recount-2916-election/index.html

In the selection above, it talks about Jill Stein, and her efforts to get a recount of the ballots for presidentialal election. Jill Stein, the Green Party presidential nominee, has no evidence supporting the idea that the election was rigged, but she continues to try to get a recount.

To me, this resembles hope. I personally do not want Trump to be in charge of our country, for I am afraid of what he could do. It'd be interesting to see what Jill Stein would come up with. All I am saying, is that maybe this is a blessing in disguise (if Stein were to become president).


2 comments:

  1. True, we all are scared for what might happen , all we can do is hope for the best. And watch how time how's passing by. I am honestly scared to.

    ReplyDelete