Sunday, November 13, 2016

Super Blood Moon -Alex Tavell

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/world/supermoon-november-14-2016/index.htm


On Monday night, the biggest supermoon since 1948 will be visible. A "supermoon" occurs when the moon is full during the same day as its perigee. Supermoons usually appear bigger and brighter than other moons. I'm a photographer, so I am very excited to be able to capture the beauty of tthe supermoon. Our sky is truly beautiful, and we are very lucky to be able to simply look up and see a variety of stars ( and other beautiful things!). I hope to tell as many people as I can about this moon, for not very many people care about nature's beauty. Also, this moon will not only be a supermoon, but it will also be a blood moon!


2 comments:

  1. Yes I do agree that it will be quite beautiful I've been waiting for this myself I also enjoy taking pictures of the sky and I believe this will be a sight to remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! I am amazed at how the sky can form such beautiful pictures and scenes without even knowing it.

    ReplyDelete