Sunday, November 13, 2016

Janette Davalos

Analysis: Now when it comes to politics, I'm not much of a fan. There hasn't been such a big social media war as big as the one after the election. Recently, many different kinds of people have been planning to protest against trump for inauguration day. This makes me feel mixed emotions, because I've always been surrounded by positive people and i thought that we could've gotten past this election without so much grief. I've never been woken up for an election and watching my friends and family show grief really puts me down. I hope we have a peaceful protest, because seeing the last couple of protests, the police usually have to end up shooting. Even though I'm not a huge fan of trump, I hope everyone is okay, because not many have been able to look past status, race, and class.


  
Summary: Yesterday Fox News released an announcement that citizens are planning a peaceful "Anti-Trump" protest. This protest is planned for Inauguration Day with the police expecting thousands of protesters. This news has spread all over social media, especially Facebook. Moreover this protest was made by the group ANSWER with already more than 7,000 peoples support and commitment. The group is looking forward to "Stop War and End Racism."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/13/massive-anti-trump-protests-planned-for-inauguration-day-police-on-alert.html

1 comment:

  1. I hope that no one dies from these protests, because so far there have been peaceful protests and only arrests which is crazy, because usually on a daily basis, people are shot for no reason.

    ReplyDelete